Sunday, March 23, 2008

'you popped my e-cherry'

That was the quote from the 28 year old I went out with tonight. I laughed so hard I thought I'd choke.

He was very fun and I laughed so hard. We went out to dinner at Longhorn, then to the Carmel VFW for a rousing bout of shuffleboard. I kicked his ass, two games to three although in the first game he totally schooled me. Great time.

I don't know what to say about him other than he exceeded all expectations. When I was 28 I would not touch a 28 year old with a ten foot pole as they all seemed fickle and irresponsible. This one seems to have his head on his shoulders but with a fun side too.

He asked me if we can do something tomorrow and I said yes. We shall see what the light of day brings. I informed him that bball was my priority tomorrow, especially the Butler game ...

Yes, Athena went out with a guy six years her junior. Whoa. Hold the phone.

Nothing more to say except I had a ball. Great guy, fun time ... we shall see!!

3 comments:

nickabouttown said...

So you go out with a 28 year old, but then you go play shuffleboard at the VFW with the geriatrics?

Was there no bingo available?

:)

Mom said...

I love younger guys, other than two older ones I have dated. I usually date younger. Well, that's when I am not dating gay ones.

Aleea said...

Hey, what can I say, I am not what I'd call an expert on the Carmel 'club scene' or decided lack thereof.

Wanted to do something else nearby, without the sidewalks rolling up on us :)

And can I get an AMEN Mom!!