Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Migraines Suck.

So I left work at 4:30 last evening and headed home. My *only* wish last night was for one of those pairs of 'grandma' sunglasses (you know the kind I am talking about, pure black and the size of 3/4 of an average grandma's head) so I could drive home without my head exploding.

I managed to get home, promptly got into pjs and took the blessed Imitrex. I don't know who came up with this magic formula but a million blessings on them, their family, their neighbors and anyone else that vaguely knows them. I *heart* Imitrex.

Woke up at 7 when my sister called me to announce she was going grocery shopping on the north side, did I want to come? Answer: No.

Slept again until 8:30 and crawled out of bed, feeling shell-shocked and dizzy, and meandered downstairs for food. Ate some grapes.

Sister came by to see me and pick up stuff that had accumulated at the house for her. I was back in bed by 10:30.

Thus the happy happy joy joy fun time life of a migraine sufferer.

********************************

Have a date tonight with Bachelor #2. Will post on this if/when it becomes necessary.

********************************

Lockdown drill at work today. A half-hour spent locked into my office, lights off, blinds closed ... hey, it was just like yesterday except no potential shooter on campus ...

Not much else going on. I still have a vague headache today but it is nothing like yesterday so no complaints here.

No comments: