Monday, November 14, 2011

It's My Birthday!

It has been a completely wonderful, fantastic, unbelievable weekend - truly a whole weekend of happiness. 

My life is good :)

Fun trip to the Museum of Science and Industry + delicious dinner at the Athena restaurant in Chicago's Greektown on Friday to celebrate the Hoosier Guy & my 1st anniversary together.

A day of homework, then a fabulous dinner with Hoosier Guy and his momma on Saturday night -- Hoosier Guy surprised me with some pretty jewelry I'd been eyeing a few weeks back.

Sunday was a delicious lunch prepared by Hoosier Guy to my specifications for his momma, my momma, himself and me.   Coconut Cake TO DIE FOR.  mmmmmm.

Lots of laughs, lots of fun -- enjoyed every minute.

Here's to 38!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good year, Pretty.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good year, Pretty.

Anonymous said...

congrats

Aleea said...

Thanks all :)