Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Time to Go to Florida

Yes, boys and girls, I have finally, successfully, negotiated a short week away from this place I call 'work' to Florida. Now I need to line up my housesitter and away I go. cannot wait. Not going until the end of April, early May but this will give me enough time to be all in my happy place about a vacation. Then to stockpiling vacation days for Sweden in July. Then, heck, who knows?

A quote was slipped under my door today by, I suspect, PM. "What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." -- John Ruskin.

Today I mostly ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. Meetings from 2-4, although the 4 didn't end until 5, so more stuff to do here than I'd care to do now. Will probably drop everything, go home early and hit it tomorrow. My brain is tired. The good news is that I believe that some things _were actually accomplished_ in these meetings. I know, I know, don't tell everyone.

Tomorrow is the first day of spring, hooray, hooray.

No comments: