Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

Otherwise known as an excuse to drink, but this chick lives in a glass house and therefore will not be throwing stones.

I did not, however, drink yesterday.

I know, I know!

I was completely worn out (still) from last week and the weekend and after bypassing two sets of perfectly good plans, I came home, ate some cheese/crackers, crawled into bed and read. For about an hour and called it a night.

Yes, dear readers, I was asleep by 7:30 and that is no joke. Slept like a complete rock until my alarm went off this morning ...

Today I plan on getting some grantwork done, doing some suck-up time to (potential) funders and paying bills. Try hard not to be jealous of me.

Nothing else interesting to report, however, if you get a chance, check out FitnessNerd's blog for a leprechaun story like no other ... I highly recommend. If you do not laugh at, during or after the story, your sense of humor is broken and you need to be fixed.

No comments: