Friday, March 25, 2011

6 Word Fridays: GO

This week’s topic: GO. Get ready, get set? On the go? Do not pass go? Where do you want to go?

As always, thanks to Melissa for her inspiration.
http://www.makingthingsup.com/sixwordtopics

Should I stay or should I
Go? The eternal and infernal question
asked by anyone at a crossroads.
Go means to move, to do
something, anything, but to stay still.
Go here, stay there, move forward
Even 'Monopoly' has a Go, pass
it and collect $200. Go. Now.
Move. Go forward. Stop stalling, what
holds you back? What keeps you
from moving forward, from going forth?
Go is a state of mind.
So, are you going -- or not?


***** a side go, for my college
Go Dawgs -- Make Butler Bulldogs Proud!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week I'm going. Last week, not so much.

Colleen said...

This is great. And the timing is uncanny. I'm at a huge crossroads. Major decisions to make and I can't bring myself to GO!

melissa said...

A state of mind: Go. Yes.
My mind's still at GET READY. :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely a state of mind. I have to tell myself to "just go" when my 5:30 a.m. workouts start feeling like a bad idea. ;)

a li'l bit squishy said...

today i am stuck in STOP.

Anonymous said...

I'm going. Going to do more dishes. Does that count?

ayala said...

Well done :) lovely

Aleea said...

"Go" is a state of mind. Sometimes "Go" to me means one more load of laundry (endless laundry), sometimes it means "go" to a movie like I did yesterday.

And "stop" is sometimes called for too ... just follow it up with "go."