Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zumba Kicked My Ass

I don't know that any single pore of my body didn't sweat tonight at Zumba class.  Basically, it is various forms of dance, set to music for an hour.  I was moving, grooving, shaking, sweating and having a blast.  The good news is that it really goes fast, because of the focus on the dance moves and getting them right.  The bad news is that you know how long you've been there because at the end, your shirt can stand up and walk itself home after. 

The instructor apparently used to be 180 lbs after the birth of her two children but used Zumba to get back into shape.  Given that she has a totally cute shape, I'd love to follow her lead on this :)

Good day at work overall. 

Not much to report.

2 comments:

JLamborn3 said...

So, you wish to follow her lead. Losing weight? Or having kids, then losing weight? Somehow I went without seeing any of your Weekend Updates until today: KW sounds like it was a lot of fun and I'm still getting a laugh out of your documentary of the events; good job on the cornice; ha! your mom gets into that stuff, too, which is good to know; can you be friends with that guy? OK, it's late, I think that covers it.

Aleea said...

Losing weight -- the kid thing will have to wait as there are a couple of general rules I follow regarding bringing kiddos into this world and none of them are in place right now.

KW was totally fun :)

I think I can be friends with that guy but time will tell.