Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life as I know it

Our enrollment is up. How up? 47% over last spring, which was 30% over the spring before that.

One of the signs of enrollment being up is toilet paper.
Toilet paper?
Yes.
Apparently the TP used to be changed twice a day around here. Now it is changed 3x per day.
(source: Facilities)

****************
Meeting someone new for coffee this weekend. I'll keep you posted how that goes.

Going to the Home and Garden show this weekend too -- I want to check out some flowers and sunshine amidst all this cold weather.

****************
Deep thoughts last night while I was in bed -- what if I *don't* buy a house this year? What if I travel to Europe for two weeks instead, seeing old friends in London and Dublin and then follow up with a family trip to Stockholm?

I'm seriously contemplating this.

****************
Bought my tickets to Seattle, WA and Jefferson, OR this week. Going to see Scully and my friend Duff from college. I'll be going the week of Memorial Day and will start and finish in Seattle. I will likely see some other friends from college while I am there and I am super excited about it!

****************
Also, sent out a check to Peteski of Wausau, WI for the case of Spotted Cow beer that is headed my way currently. My heart is soaring at the thought of Spotted Cow in FL :) Ultimately, it was cheaper for him to buy a case and ship it FedEx than it would have been for me to buy the same number of beers in Malarkey's in Wausau. Bizarre, right?

1 comment:

Scully said...

keep me posted if you choose the travel to Europe thing...I could meet you over there sometime, as I fly free this year!