Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 is here.

Last night was lovely -- Mary and Lee hosted a NYE party at their home with a number of their friends. I think I managed to make a couple new friends too -- and given that my friend count here in Florida is rather low, I'm glad to have made them.

I did get kissed more at this NYE party than I've ever been kissed at a NYE party -- even though all kisses were on the cheek, it was a welcome way to celebrate this new year and decade. Perhaps this will lead to more kisses in this decade? A girl can dream!

Today has been spent cleaning up a bit from the party, driving home, snoozing with the kittens and generally daydreaming. At a little before 3, I woke up and showered, then headed back to Mary and Lee's home to celebrate their oldest daughter's 15th birthday. They have some of the coolest kids around, so it is always nice to spend time with them all.

I was back here around six, and now just chilling out. I haven't a doubt I'll be in bed soon.

2010 resolutions:

1. Focus on eating at home/home cooked meals. I spent the last six months eating out a lot and I can tell.

2. Work out at least 3x per week for 30 minutes each time.

3. Get at least 8 hours sleep each night.


That's it for 2010. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments: