Monday, January 25, 2010

So much on my mind.

I shouldn't have napped so long today, as my sleep schedule is now officially "off."

I talked to Jason tonight.  This past Saturday was his 37th birthday and I sent him a care package of a few things I found for him.  Nothing pricey, mind you, just a few things I thought he'd like.  He left me a long message on Saturday night, thanking me for the stuff and telling me about his birthday celebration.

We talked tonight, a half hour, the longest time we've talked by far since I called things off back in July. 

I realized tonight that I still miss him.  Our Sundays spent in jammies, watching football and eating snacks -- our trip to Wisconsin -- his trip here.

If it was meant to be, it would have happened.  It didn't and I know that's for the best.  That doesn't keep me from missing him.  *sigh*

No comments: