Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Visitors, visitors, visitors

In all of my 15 years of living in Indianapolis, I did not have visitors as I have had living in Florida.  Amazing, isn't it -- move to a warmer climate and visitors come out of the woodwork. 

This is not a bad thing, not by any means, I enjoy hosting friends and family.  Just wondering if I should just buy a small motel and call it a day :)  I pointed out one to Jay this weekend, told him I ought to buy it and all my friends that I want to retire with in the future should buy their "time share" now -- and then I can say I'm booked 30 years in advance :)

This weekend, a friend from my Ivy Tech days is coming down with her husband.  They are not staying with me, however, I'll catch up with them for a meal and/or beverage while they are here basking in the Florida sunshine. 

The following weekend, I'm free (so far), then the next two are with Mom (here) then another week off, then a few days with some more coworkers from Ivy.  Yes, I keep a calendar.  It is the only way I can keep track of this.

**********
Gained another blog-follower yesterday.  Don't have any idea who it is, but welcome to you "booklist."  Always glad to have followers although I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would follow my blather, especially those that don't know me.

**********
Big meeting tonight at work, so no Zumba tonight.  Instead I'll go to the Friday night class.  No comments necessary on how I have no plans other than Zumba for Friday night, thankyouverymuch. 

No comments: