Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend preview ...

This weekend MM, MD and Madison are headed here from Michigan City, IN -- their home. The last time that MM and MD were at my house, it was quite a weekend ... so much so that now they are having another little one in six months:)

I wanted to kid MM about 'at least she won't get pregnant' this time while staying at my house but she is three months along and doesn't have much sense of humor on the subject. I still find it hilarious.

The jist of the story is that in early October, MM and MD came down for the weekend to celebrate MD's 34th birthday. I had agreed that they could use my house while I was gone (as I had planned on being out of town) so they could 'get away' without it costing a mint. As it turns out, my weekend plans fell through and I ended up in town. I gave them my bedroom anyway, as that was the original plan, since at that time my Sister was still living with me and she didn't want to think of MD and MM having sex in 'her bed' also known as my guest room bed. Can't blame her really, although I've found that hot water and Tide go a long way towards easing my germophobe nature on this subject.

So after they had left, I was changing the bed when I felt something hit my toe underneath the bed. I thought it was a cat toy, so I picked it up with my toes. No, it was not a cat toy. It was a Nuvaring. Yes, boys and girls, I picked up a birth control ring belonging in someone else's vagina with my toes. After shouting "oh oh oh My GOD!!!" about 10,000 times, I called them. MM answered the phone and I asked her if she had left any jewelry at my house. She paused a moment, said no. I said, well, this looks like a small child's jelly bracelet .... and she started hyperventalating. Thus, kid #2 was apparently conceived in my house. Delightful, eh?

So this time they are bringing Madison and MM is already pregnant, so looks like there won't be a second conception this time around.

As for the weekend, we may end up at my gym to play in the pool Saturday afternoon. It is 'bring your friends' weekend, so I can bring whomever I want for free this weekend. I'm pretty sure Madison will get into being in the pool as it is nice and warm in the pool area (85 degrees or so) and there is a mushroom-type fountain thing near the zero depth area. We shall see.

Not sure what else we are doing. On Sunday afternoon, after they leave, I will probably go to the gym again to sit in the hot tub and waste away into nothingness.

1 comment:

Scully said...

Oh Jesus...I remember when that originally happened! I can't believe she got knocked up. She must be a fertile mertile.Good lord....well best of luck to them!