Sunday, January 13, 2008

Big Time Blogging ... i.e. out of myspace, into the world.

So here I am, breaking into the bigtime world of blogging. I've been blogging for some time on myspace, but I find that limits me in a way. Yes, limiting.

For one, I censor myself on there.
For two, it's myspace, for goodness sakes. The audience is limited.
For three, well, it's time I put on my big girl panties and joined the world of blogging.

A little about me:

I'm 34, single, educated, working full time and have my own business. I'm a writer by trade and a foodie in the secret places of my heart. I like to dine rather than eat. Yes, I eat, daily, but would much prefer a dining experience. I'm one of the those annoying people that has cloth napkins at each meal.

My friends on here, Fitnessnerd, Maestro, Romeo, Blanche and the Mean Girls Under the Stairs, all have blogs I read religiously. I love to hear the latest on their lives.

2 comments:

nickabouttown said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome :-) I'm glad you're out of MySpace because I honestly forget to check there that often. So, now you're on the blog roll, chica!

Aleea said...

Thank you, thank you. Enjoying myself here. Feel more free to publish both rants and kudos here.