Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Monday ...

Woke up this morning with a blinding headache, called into work and said I'd be in later. Promptly fell back asleep until 10 a.m. but had completely weirdo dreams.

Some were about me leaving my job, some were about me living in Florida and some were about me (apparently) acting as either a secret agent or spy or private detective. All of them were weird. On the weirder side, I hadn't taken any of my migraine meds so these were self-induced weirdness.

Got to work just in time for lunch. I picked up CCM and PM for a quick run to Bazbeaux. I Love Bazbeaux. I had the veggie pizza although what I really wanted was the pizza ala quattro fromaggio ... basically pizza with four cheeses, bacon and mushrooms. A heart attack in a pizza, if you will. But I did not go down that road and survived the longing.

I weighed in today for the Mean Girls. 204.0 even. I lost .4 lbs this past week. Since January 7 (first weigh in), I have lost 4.2 lbs. I cannot complain. I don't know if it is the Mean Girls that are inspiring me or the fear of complete and total public humiliation if I don't show some progress. Either way, it appears to be working. I am going to the gym much more regularly and attempting not to eat so much garbage food that I know is bad for me. Sometimes it is the little things.

Today has been about tying up loose ends. I have two grant agreements in my hand today and need to make sure they receive the proper signatures. I need to file (which I totally hate) and make some copies for people (which I don't mind). The filing has reached a level of near impossibility ... now has taken shape into two stacks about a foot high. *sigh* I guess that A1 was right, I really do put things off that I hate.

Not much else to report ... a typical day in the life of me.

No comments: