Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hump Day.

No new quotes for today.

Today was a normal, average day. Worked hard, got a little accomplished and moved on. I wish I could have gotten more done but I am thinking this is the way of my life. Each and every time I think I will get a whole lot done, I do not. When I think I am getting jackshit done in one day, I absolutely kick ass.

Tomorrow I am focusing on not getting jackshit done in hopes of kicking butt all day long.

After work, Sister called me. She was bored and housebound due to crapola weather here in Cenral Indiana. I told her I'd be glad to have dinner with her and we decided on Bazbeaux. It was very yummy, as normal. Had the Bazbeaux Special (garlic, basil, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella) on wheat ... with a small spinach salad to share. It was very tasty and very filling. Then off to MacNiven's where we had hoped to crash a co-worker's (Tom's) weekly get together. Alas, alack, Tom was nowhere to be found and so we had to enjoy our beers over conversation. It was lovely. We laughed and joked ... enjoyed the crowd watching and generally relaxed. Nothing like a midweek beer to make life happy. Especially when it is Bell's Winter White Ale. (yum)

Not much else happening ... rec'd a phone call from D9 and Nicholas tonight ... saved the message because Nicholas saying 'hi' is perhaps the cutest thing I have heard in ages. The way he says 'wow' just cracks me up too ... sounds like a total stoned hippie when he does it ... 'woooooooow' I just crack up.

Life is moving along. ....

No comments: