Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whooped.

I had two shots today for grad school -- my second HepB and Meningitis.  Both arms hurt and I'm not feeling all that well.  I should have spaced them out a bit but I was slacking on the Meningitis and knew it had to get done, so I found my way to the Lee County Health Department for that one, then my Doc's office for the other.  Went back to work afterward, but felt blah.  Came home, started reading a book and passed out cold.  Out until 1 a.m., which is why I'm blogging now.  Def do not feel like doing taxes now.  I don't know when I will make time for that but I need to, asap.

Also bought my Lee County Parks and Recreation parking sticker today :)  Good for a year at all my favorite beaches.  Woo Hoo!

Out with the Handy Man tonight after yoga class. He's nice.  Handy.  Good looking.  A gentleman.  No spark.  Poo.  Back to the drawing board.

Alright, back to bed.  

No comments: