Monday, March 22, 2010

Kansas City Here I Come ...

right back where I started from ....

******

This Friday I head to my alma mater, Cottey College, to be inducted onto the Alumnae Association Board of Trustees.  I am thilled.  I am honored.  I cannot wait.

Need to up my collection of Cottey gear (some new t-shirts) and generally hang out with my lovely friends.  I have my reservation made for my friend T's couch and am just so pleased to see her.

******

Had a great weekend with Lu.  It seems she is doing better (thank God) and appears to maybe even be a little happy every now and again.  I am just so happy for her and glad she is making a place for herself in this world.

Going out with the Handy Guy again before I take off to KC.  Am pretty sure it is just friendship but one more "date" won't ruin that.  He's a nice guy.

Nothing else to report.  So looking forward to my weekend :)

No comments: