Thursday, March 18, 2010

Several Items Need Attention Immediately.

1. Jim Lehrer is an amazing speaker.  I want to hear him speak all the time. 

2. It is the official start of the Hoosier Holidays, aka March Madness.  I know many people that take these couple days off to truly celebrate fully.  I am not, but I sure am following closely.  Go Butler!!

3. Went out again with the Handy Guy.  I'm thinking that may be his blog name.  We had fun, not sure if there is romance there, but there is genuine "like" there, which is never to be discounted.  Worst case scenario, we are friends.  Not bad.

4. I started a "door war" at work with my Butler poster.  I was showing a bit of Butler pride at work with my poster for the tournament when another coworker started floating me a raft of shit.  Now we are all posting our bracket picks prominently on our doors to show who rocks the most -- damn, I love basketball.

No comments: