Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello ... and goodbye

First, I'd like to welcome a new blog to my blog roll: Would I Buy It Again?  Basically a food blog with no pretentiousness, they cover everything from fast food to local restaurants -- in and around Indianapolis.  So for my Indy friends (and, for those of you Up Nort' -- they even cover Albano's.  Yeah baby.), I recommend you check this out.

So that's the hello.

Goodbye?  To the guy I met for dinner last night.  I'm fairly certain my paper napkin had more personality.  Harsh, you say?  Not even harsh enough.

******************

Date 2 tonight.  New guy.  If for nothing else than blog fodder, this is making my week interesting.

******************

Also, in case you are not aware, I am wearing Sassy Shoes today.  I am feeling Sassy

 

2 comments:

wibia said...

Hey, thanks for the link and the kind words! Just an fyi though, we moved the site here about a month ago... http://wouldibuyitagain.com/

Aleea said...

wibia: Love your blog -- and your review of Albano's is spot-on. I'm a La Porte native, so Albano's has a near and dear place in my heart.