Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whooped, Part 2

Slept last night after I finished blogging from 2 a.m. to 8 a.m.  For those keeping track, that was 5:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. to 8 a.m.  Yep.  Lots o' sleep.

I got up, got ready and went to work.  Two episodes of nausea/stomach distress and I gave up.  Total time at work 3 hours.  Went back home and back to bed.  Slept from noon til about 4, then laid in bed to watch Oprah and read.

Crawled out of bed, got dressed and met the Handy Guy for dinner at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries.  It was good and we followed it up with a trip to Home Depot.  Ah.  Home Improvement Stores.  *sigh* I love them.

After that we parted ways and I headed back home.  I'm now hot again (sweaty) and feeling a bit blah.  I am not entirely sure I should have gone out of the house again today but I'd made the date yesterday and felt bad about canceling.

Nothing else to report.  Gotta get packed for my trip to Cottey.  Unfortunately my bags will not pack themselves.  How Rude.

No comments: