Monday, March 15, 2010

Date.

Yep, boys and girls, I had a date last night.

A few notable things ---

One: he has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen.  Generally I'm not a blue-eyes kinda girl, I like brown or hazel or green.  But these ... oh la la.  Like the color of the sky. 

Two: he is handy.  Like knows how to do stuff.  Remodeling, plumbing, etc.  Redoes houses for a living and has a plan for that very thing. (thinking of Red Green right now ... "if you can't be handsome, be handy" -- but he is handsome AND handy)

Three: he is well-traveled.  We had lots of talks about his travels and where he's been.  He has a more than healthy respect for the National Parks system (an A++ in my book).

Four: he is single.  No kids, never married.  Whoa. 

Five: he behaved like a gentleman.  Love that.

We are going out again on Wednesday.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: