Friday, February 11, 2011

6 word Fridays: Seconds

http://www.makingthingsup.com/

6 word Fridays are a creative exercise done by the blogger above ... she encourages others to do the same. This week is Seconds. "You’re up: SECONDS. Second choices, second chances. Secondhand. This second. In six words."


I found the blogger above through another blogger, http://www.postcardsfromapeacefuldivorce.com/ and love the concept. 

As I'm always up for creative thought and enterprise, I thought I'd give this a whirl.

Second love is the sweetest love.
Second chance at love = lucky me.
Counting seconds until his arrival here
Second thoughts -- I have none whatsoever.
Slowest seconds? Just before the kiss.
Fastest seconds? When we are together.
When we cook - those magical seconds
There are never enough seconds together.

3 comments:

Molly @ Postcards from a Peaceful Divorce said...

I love this Athena. So romantic. Time seems altered when we are in love, doesn't it? I'm glad to connect with you and have you join Six Word Fridays. Did you post your link on her website too so that others in the community can find you?

melissa said...

Just as Molly said: so romantic!
Hope your countdown speeds on past
And your togetherness stretches out indefinitely!
:)

Aleea said...

Molly: Thank you :) Yes, time is altered in such an interesting way when we are in love. It has been years for me, so it is lovely to find love again and know it as true.

Melissa: Thank you -- yes, I agree wholeheartedly with your comments :)