Thursday, January 27, 2011

Adventures in grad school

Tonight I "attended" a webinar for the University of Illinois-Chicago for my Ph.D. program in public administration.  It was pretty much as expected, with no surprises, but I wasn't sure if I knew everything I needed to know and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to find out more.

Plus, talking to the program director never hurt anyone :)  Add in the woman in charge of application submission and wa-la, I have two people I need to know, and as it was, I was the lone ranger in the webinar.  So how better than to spend a Thursday night than to make friends at UIC.

I was told that I will hear about the status of my application tomorrow and that I should hear something in the next few weeks :)

Wow.  What a freaking GREAT day.

No comments: