Monday, April 19, 2010

Ireland.

Holy Crap.   I am going to Ireland this summer.

Angela and I have been talking about this since last August, when we both discussed how we want to go to Ireland.  I don't want to go alone (as I think travel is best done with another person, if for nothing else than WTF moments), her husband didn't want to go ... I suggested we travel together.  We are like minded in many ways, not the least of which being we like our space.

We booked the trip this morning.  I'll be in Ireland this August for 7 days, 6 nights.  On the front end of the trip I'll be with family and friends, then an immediate return to FM after.  I am so psyched I cannot stand it.

We are doing a fly/drive tour ... with stops at B&Bs and a castle (!).  Cue the Irish drinking songs now, as I have no doubt that the Guiness factory will be in short supply of the good stuff the week we are there.

Ireland.  August 2010.  Wow.

No comments: