Friday, April 8, 2011

6 Word Fridays: Right

This week’s Six Word Fridays topic: RIGHT. Right of way? Right this way? Right you are! What right have I…? Right.


*** As always, special thanks to Melissa for the topic of the week! ***

When I think of 'right', I
often think of 'left,' or 'wrong'
or a term of agreement with
someone to whom I am speaking.
But 'right' is also a feeling --
a way of expressing that something
is good, as it should be,
correct.  So when I say that
something is 'right' in my life,
it bears no explanation to most.
'Right' is also a state of mind.
A way of being -- as in
'all is right with the world.'
Although my life has been upside-down
lately, maybe even a little backwards,
ultimately, my life is right on track.
Right with the world, I am.

5 comments:

melissa said...

Right is a state of mind!
Oh yes. I didn't even think of that one! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you can say everything is right with the world even amongst the turmoil of "upside down and backwards."

kate said...

good for being right on track!
it is such a great feeling.

Molly @ Postcards from a Peaceful Divorce said...

I've said in the past that being right brings no benefits (when you are in an argument with your spouse). But being right with the world? That's always good!

Anonymous said...

Right on! (That life is as it should be.) :)